Dental clinics and large group practices come in a few forms. Some are corporate chains, while others are big group practices with many different dentists seeing your child. While most dentists who work in large practices are dedicated to their work, they are often overwhelmed by the sheer number of patients and the assembly line-like nature of their practice.
The other option is a private practice pediatric dentist, who specializes in dental care for children. Consider these 10 reasons to visit Dr. Jeffrey Ginsberg for all your pediatric dental needs.
- Personal service. Dr. Jeff gets to know every patient and family in order to provide individualized care. You will enjoy a level of personal service that simply can’t be offered at a dental clinic.
- Child-Dentist relationship. For children who may be apprehensive about going to the dentist, it is important for them to build a trusting, positive relationship with their dentist. Consistency eliminates much of the fear a child could experience because they know who they will see and what to expect at every visit.
- Dental history is well known. When you regularly visit the same pediatric dentist from the time your child is ready for their first cleaning, their dental history is well known and documented so that the very best care can be offered and informed decisions can be made.
- Insurance is accepted. Many dental insurance plans are accepted at Dr. Jeffrey Ginsberg’s office meaning that the fees associated with care are predetermined and agreed upon between the insurance company and the dental office. Even when you see an in-network dentist, you are still responsible for some costs, such as copays and services that are not covered by your plan, but you will know up front exactly how much you need to pay.
- Scheduled routine appointments. It is important for children to have regular dental cleanings every 6 months. A private pediatric dentist can schedule your following appointment at each visit and send reminders so that your child never misses a cleaning.
- Voted top pediatric dentist in Westchester 11 years in a row. Dr. Jeff has an excellent reputation in the community as a pediatric dentist. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, providing specialized care for all children, which is why he continues to receive this honor year after year.
- Complimentary well baby visits. Babies under the age of 2 can receive a complimentary dental examination free of charge. This first appointment can identify any early signs of tooth decay and establish your baby as a patient in the system. In case of a dental emergency in the future, your family will already have an established patient-dentist relationship.
- Provides Special Needs Dentistry. Dr. Jeff is proud to offer dental care to children who have differing needs. He completed two years of specialty training and if a certified diplomate of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. More importantly, he has a wide spectrum of experience with children requiring specialized care due to physical or behavioral challenges.
- Smile Club for families without insurance. Making dental care affordable is a priority for Dr. Jeff, which is why the Smile Club was created. Families without dental insurance or without the means to afford dental care can purchase a yearly membership to the Smile Club, which includes:
- 2 dental exams with Dr. Ginsberg (6 months apart)
- 2 dental cleanings (6 months apart)
- all needed X-rays (excluding Panorex)
- 2 fluoride treatments (6 months apart
- 15% off all treatment including root canals, fillings, extractions, sealants, and Panorex
All of these services are bundled together at one affordable price. Call the office for more information on plans and pricing.
- Refer a Friend. When you’re so impressed with the dental care you receive at Dr. Jeffrey Ginsberg’s office that you just have to tell a friend, and that friend comes in for an appointment, you will both get $25 off your next visit.
Don’t Let Your Child Be a Number at a Clinic When They Could Be a Beloved Patient of Dr. Jeff
Clinics and large group practices do a great job of serving many children quickly. But if you want top notch, personalized care for your child, see Dr. Jeffrey Ginsberg, a pediatric dentist. Private dental care is affordable, with or without insurance. And Dr. Jeff truly sees and knows each child who comes into the office.